While I am on the subject, I have to make note of two other little blessings.
Ty Daniel
Ellen was blessed with little Ty (or Ty Ty as I like to call him) on January 9, 2008. I only get to see him once or twice a year but each time I am around him he is the sweetest and most well behaved little boy. At first he is shy but just give him 10 minutes and he really starts to open up.
Ty Daniel (3 years old)
Emma Jane
Courtney was blessed with baby Emma on November 2, 2010. I get to see Emma atleast once a month and she is one of the happiest and most beautiful babies. I look forward to each time I get to spend time with her and her momma.
Emma Jane (9 months old)
I am so happy for each of my friends and love to see how their familes have grown over the years! I met each of these girls over 13 years ago while playing soccer at Texas A&M. I look forward to watching our friendship and their children grow in the years to come (as well as attending some of their children's own soccer games)! I am so blessed that they are in my life and that I get to be a part of their children's lives. They are all (and going to be) the most amazing moms! I love you girls!!




2 comments:
aww thanks Kim! sweet post! Rylee is adorable! Seeing one pic makes you just want to see more!!
SO sweet! They are all just gorgeous!! :) :)
Post a Comment