Shane is back at school and gearing up for his spring session of PSAT tutorials. What was once his project for his master's degree has become quite a business. He has 80+ students enrolled this spring for his class as well as a class that a friend is offering at another high school. He is in the process of making it a legitimate business which will be called Top Marks Test Prep. I think we finalized the logo but he still has the website and a few other things to finish.
Work has been super busy for me. I am slowly learning some of my new responsibilities while also juggling my old job. This week I should have a replacement hired so I can take some of the workload off my plate.
Gray is still growing and starting to talk more. I took him in for a check-up on his ears last week and the ENT reported they are perfect! He passed all of his hearing tests with flying colors. I am really glad we went through with the surgery and did not wait any longer. It really makes me wonder if his speech development was already delayed with how bad his ears were prior to the surgery.
Since I do not have much to report, I will close the post with the much awaited photos. Most of these photos were taken with my new camera that Shane bought me for Christmas. It's the Canon SL1 which is the lightest DSLR camera on the market. My other camera was still going strong, but I was looking at getting a new one that had a higher mega pixel count along with a few other features. I have been playing with this camera for a few weeks and love it. The coolest accessory I purchased for it is the SD card which has Wi-Fi built into it. I can literally take pictures with my DSLR, open an app on my iPhone and load the photos directly to my iPhone or load them onto my computer. No need to remove the SD card or plug the camera into my laptop. It may seem unnecessary but it has been pretty handy and super convenient.
![]() |
| We introduced Gray to Ranch...and thus created a monster. |
![]() |
| Playing peek-a-boo in the curtains. |
![]() |
| Green bath! He got bath drops for Christmas that change the water into different colors. |
![]() |
| Aspen is his new best friend. We are so glad that Aspen is so patient with Grayson. As you can see below, he is very tolerant. |
![]() |
| "Riding" our tricycle to get the mail. His feet are still alittle short so mommy and daddy have to push him. |
![]() |
| Milk coma before bedtime. |
![]() |
| Gray's favorite toy is this ball popper. |
![]() |
| Gray also loves to read books. |
![]() |
| I finally took him to get a haircut by a professional. He looks so handsome now! |
![]() |
| His first lollipop! |
Here is a video of Gray's dance skills at school. I have seen it a thousand times and it still makes me laugh each time I watch it. I'm not sure where he picked up these moves...

















1 comment:
This video is SO amazing!!!
Post a Comment