Pages

May 9, 2012

15 Weeks


As you can see, we might be having a BOY!  It is still early but the sonographer said she saw alittle something on the sonogram when my mom and I went to the doctor yesterday.  As you can imagine, Shane is super excited!  We go back in 4 weeks for a more in depth sonogram so we will know for sure on June 4.  No name has been decided on yet but we figure we have awhile to make that decision.

My mom and I went and looked for cribs yesterday.  I have an idea of what I want but need to do some more research.  We also got some paint samples so we can figure out which one will work best in the nursery.  It is amazing how many variations of grey are out there!

I am starting to feel better now.  The nausea seems to have gone away which is allowing me to do more in the afternoon and evening hours.  It could not come at a better time since I am really getting busy. 

Last weekend I went to a sprinkle for my friend, Courtney.  She is having her 2nd daughter in June.  It was so much fun to see her mom and catch up with her family and friends.  We had a nice lunch at La Madeline and "sprinkled" Courtney with some necessities for her new addition.  I can't wait to meet little Maggie Elizabeth on June 7!


Despite my schedule picking up, I will do my best to update the blog as often as I can!



No comments: