Pages

August 21, 2012

30 Weeks


Woo hoo!  Officially 30 weeks which means only 10 more weeks to go!  It is amazing how much more active Grayson is this week.  He is rolling around, kicking, and punching all throughout the day.  I regularly see my stomach moving and find it lopsided every now and then when he sets up camp on the right side (that appears to be his favorite side).

The only news to report from this past week was that I passed my glucose test with flying colors.  I go back next Tuesday afternoon for a sonogram and check-up.  We are hoping to get some 4D pictures so we can see what baby Gray looks like.  :)

I finally had some free time and finished some baby shoes this weekend.  Courtney and I learned how to make these a couple of years ago at one of our hotel craft nights before Emma was born.  They are really easy to make.  The first pair took me about an hour since I needed to refresh my memory, but once I got the hang out it I could knock a pair out in 30 minutes.


Nikki is coming in from Miami this weekend for one of my baby showers so I am super excited to see her.  She is 15 weeks pregnant with her second baby!  I can't wait to celebrate Grayson with all of my close friends and family!

No comments: