Pages

May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was teacher appreciation week so I wanted to do something nice for all of the teachers in Gray's classroom.  There are 3 ladies that are in his room permanently, two that started in his room and moved up to other rooms, and one lady that comes in every afternoon to see Gray and love on him.  We could not be happier with the people that work at his day care and the love and attention he is getting each day.

To show them how much we care and appreciate them, I put together a different gift to give to them each day last week.

Here are the gifts I put together for each of these wonderful women:

Swedish Fish
"You are o"fish"ally the best"
Cup with lemonade packets
"Thank you for "ade"ing in my development"
Candle and Antibacterial Hand Gel
"You are Scent-sational"
Peppermints
"You were "mint" to be my teacher"
Chocolate Bar
"#1 Teacher Bar None"

No comments: