About a week or two ago, Grayson's daycare had a photo day. I put him in a cute little outfit just to see what the outcome would be. I had a feeling I wouldn't buy any since I take plenty of pictures of him. They turned out o.k., but definitely not worth the $15 for a set of 4x6 photos. My biggest turn off was the background. I feel like Grayson has an unsure look on his face. Maybe he didn't agree with the background either or he was not impressed with the photographer's attempt to get him to smile. Only his momma can get a true smile out of him! :)
![]() |
| Grayson's Class Photo Yep, my boy is the only one grinning from ear to ear! :) |
Again, because I had some free time after work one day, and needed some better head shots to send to the modeling agency, I threw Gray in a cute little outfit from his Aunt Nik and snapped a couple of quick photos. These are more than worth the $0.19 I'll pay for a 4x6!
Baby Gray will be 6 months old on Sunday! Look forward to his 6 month post next week!









No comments:
Post a Comment